Tuesday 1 July 2014

***MISSING*** Family Cat, Marske (The Headlands/St Germains....TS11 7AH)

***MISSING*** Marske (The Headlands/St Germains....TS11 7AH)

Freckle ran away on Tuesday June 24th after a visit to the vets. She has a huge lump on her right hind leg which needs attention (antibiotics and cleaning). My other cat was PTS the day before as he had a tumour that couldn't be treated. I am devastated. 

My worst worry is that Freckle will die away from home and I haven't given her the love and care and painless death she deserves. Please please keep a look out for me and share with anyone who lives in Marske. I don't believe she has gone too far BUT she might have. She is microchipped so if taken to any vet or RSPCA are called, we will be reunited quickly. Thanks so much for reading x 07857548062

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say on Redcar!